Monday, November 18, 2013

Palm Springs, Oh How I Love You!

Looking for a fun, fantastic place to go for a weekend getaway?
Take my word and head straight to Palm Springs!

I just got back from a fantastic weekend there with the gals and we had a fabulous time!

Not only is there relaxation, sun, great food, and quirky entertainment, but you'll feel as though you stepped back in time.  It's as though you stepped right into the late 1950s!

There is a hotel for everyone!  From the posh retro look of the Parker Palm Springs

The timeless elegance of the Viceroy Hotel

Or the hipness at the Ace Hotel 

You can't go wrong!

And, if you make a trip before the end of May, you may even catch one of the last shows at 
the Palm Springs Follies before they close up forever!  Believe me when I say you've never seen anything like it! Showgirls in their 70's with a better body than most 30 year olds.  I don't know if it's depressing or inspirational!

While your there, check out some of the amazing architecture from the Hollywood greats
Bob Hope's Home

Frank Sinatra's Pad

Then, go for a hike or maybe a tandem bike ride!

So grab your sweetie or your pals and head to one of the swankiest destinations in the West!
P.S.  Don't forget to pack your circle skirts and swimsuit!  Check out my look of the day section for a snap of what I wore while I was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment